We can make your transition from the military rewarding —and successful —by leveraging our vast experience in JMO recruiting.
Here are a few ways to get started.
Join a “Considering a Business Career? What You Should Know” webcast or hear it in person at one of our visits to your area. These informative sessions enable you to:
- Get the answers you need to help make an educated decision about how making a military transition could affect your future.
- Optimize your time and save months of research by gathering focused, accurate information.
- Learn how to successfully transition if you decide Corporate America is right for you.
In this one-on-one meeting, conducted in-person or over the phone:
- You’ll learn what careers are viable options for you and the salary range you can expect.
- You’ll discover how to utilize your specific credentials and military experience to improve your marketability.
- You’ll receive individual advice on the best time to enter Corporate America based upon your personal needs and military background.
- You’ll be able to do this assessment in person or over the phone.
Within our Resource Center:
- You’ll gain access to the Learning Library filled with recorded webcasts, interview prep, transition techniques, podcasts and much more.
- You’ll gain insight with blogs, news articles and advice from the industry’s leading JMO Recruiters.
- You’ll be able to RSVP for a Webcast/Event and Base Visits.