Join the Cameron-Brooks Team
Cameron-Brooks is the leading Junior Military Officer (JMO) search firm. We serve two clients: JMOs and industry-leading commercial companies. We partner with high-potential JMOs assisting them in making a transition to Corporate America, and helping them personally and professionally by equipping them with the tools they need to transition successfully from the military to careers as future leaders of America’s top companies. We partner with some of the world’s leading companies to include the #1 and #2 companies on the FORTUNE 500 and some of the largest privately-held companies in the world to help them hire and develop the finest military veterans to become future leaders within their organizations.
We have a talented team that shares the same purpose and core values. Our purpose is, “To serve others to help them reach their potential and dreams.” Every day we achieve that purpose through living and holding one another accountable to our values: High Quality and Excellence; Continuous Learning and Growth; Clear and Transparent Communication; and, Servant Hearted. We are expanding our talented organization with individuals who share those same values.
We are currently recruiting for a Recruiting Team Leader position. This is a full-time position working out of our modern new office in beautiful Fredericksburg, TX. You will seek out, market and sell the value of Cameron-Brooks’ services to junior military officers (JMOs) to assist them in evaluating and reaching their future career goals. You will initially start out with a training period where our most experienced Recruiting Team Leaders and Recruiters will teach you about the military, our systems and materials. Once you gain the knowledge, experience and confidence, you will manage your own geographic area. You will need excellent interpersonal and communication skills (phone and email) to establish relationships and trust in order to build relationships with the JMOs. You will need to have strong initiative and ability to work independently as well as with your peers to manage grow and your area. You will also participate in cross-functional teams to improve processes and implement new initiatives.
Compensation includes base salary, potential bonus, paid time off, retirement plan and health insurance.
- -2 or more years of professional work experience
- -Intermediate computer skills to include Microsoft Outlook and the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- -Strong verbal and written communication skills and phone etiquette
- -Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- -Strong initiative and ability to overcome obstacles and setbacks
- -Ability to travel by plane and overnight approximately 30 nights annually
- -Work in a smoke-free office environment Monday through Friday, with occasional travel during work week and weekends. Willing to travel up to approximately 30 nights annually.
- -Undergraduate/Bachelor’s Degree