Join the Cameron-Brooks Team
Cameron-Brooks is the leading Junior Military Officer (JMO) search firm. We serve two clients: JMOs and industry-leading commercial companies. We partner with high-potential JMOs and help them personally and professionally by equipping them with the tools they need to transition successfully from the military to Corporate America. We partner with some of the world’s leading companies, to include the #1 and #2 companies on the FORTUNE 500 and some of the largest privately held companies in the world. Our goal is to help these companies hire and develop the finest military veterans to become future leaders within their organizations.
Our purpose is “To serve others to help them reach their potential and dreams.” We achieve that purpose each day through living and holding one another accountable to our values of High Quality and Excellence, Continuous Learning and Growth, Clear and Transparent Communication, and being Servant Hearted. These core values define our work, and we measure ourselves by our commitment to them. At the forefront of our hiring process is identifying individuals whose intrinsic set of values align with those of Cameron-Brooks. Many aspects of the below role can be taught, but personal alignment with our values is a “must have” for all who join our team.
We are seeking a fearless learner who is driven to exceed recruiting goals as a Recruiting Specialist. You will enthusiastically seek out, market and sell the value of Cameron-Brooks’ services to Junior Military Officers (JMOs) to assist them in evaluating and reaching their future career goals. We are looking for a person who possesses the following traits:
- Excellent interpersonal communication via phone and email to establish rapport and build trust with JMOs transitioning from the military to business.
- Strong bias for action and self-discipline to build productive weekly and daily work schedules to meet recruiting goals.
- Easily adaptable to change. Technology, the Covid-19 pandemic, changing needs from our clients and competition continue to accelerate change in our business. Our organization must and will adapt to change to continue to be the leader and innovator in our industry.
- Humility and grit to work at a small company where everyone takes on additional responsibilities from the strategic to the mundane.
Most of your training will be received on the job through an apprenticeship model and continues indefinitely as no one ever knows all the answers. Our most experienced Recruiting Specialists and leadership team will dedicate time to teach you about the military and our systems. Once you gain knowledge, experience, and confidence, you will manage your own geographic area with specific goals to bring new JMOs into the Cameron-Brooks program.
This is a full-time position working out of our modern office in beautiful Fredericksburg, TX.
Compensation includes base salary, bonus potential, paid time off, retirement plan and health insurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Intermediate computer skills to include Microsoft Outlook and the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel by plane and car and stay in a hotel up to 30 nights per year (as of March 30th, 2020, we have suspended travel, but will resume travel once conditions allow)