Principal, JMO Recruiting Leader
Location: Fredericksburg, TX (Nestled in the Texas Hill Country about 1 hour from Austin and from San Antonio).
- Former active-duty military officer who is an alumnus of Cameron-Brooks (in other words, you worked with Cameron-Brooks when you left the service). We feel it’s important that our recruiting leaders were successful in the Cameron-Brooks program in order to speak to other officers about their experience in the program.
- Must have between 4 and 10 years of business experience post-military.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% during the year (approximately 6 nights/month).
- Willingness to relocate to Fredericksburg, TX and work out of our Corporate Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, and a client-facing personality to work with candidates and client companies.
- Inspirational coach and mentor to our candidates, our alumni and the Cameron-Brooks team.
- A collaborative leader and strong team player.
- Must possess a high degree of drive, initiative and a strong desire to win.
- A great reader with a strong professional development mindset who is a teacher and coach at heart and enjoys working with talented military officers throughout their transition.
Our Objective: This position is for a leader to join our recruiting team. We sometimes refer to our recruiters as Transition Coaches because a primary part of your job is to work with Junior Military Officers (both traveling to military installation locations and virtually) who are transitioning from the service. You will impact not only their careers but also their personal lives and the organization for which they will work. This role also brings leadership to our internal recruiting team, as you will be part of the management team at our company. We consider this person a key member of our team with a big role in shaping the future of our company.
Your Role: As a recruiting leader, you will recruit, develop and mentor JMOs through the Cameron-Brooks program to a new career in business. You will collaborate with senior leadership, including the CEO and SVP, to implement and maintain effective JMO candidate recruiting strategies that align with the company’s long-term. You will capitalize on your passion for building strong relationships and helping others reach their professional potential and goals. A results-oriented approach with a focus on sales and marketing is a must in order to succeed in this role.
While it is critical that you have a strategic mindset, you must be a “hands-on” and execution-oriented leader with a “whatever it takes” attitude to bring about success for our clients and candidates. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Bring leadership to our recruiting process helping us attract and recruit the best Junior Military Officers (JMOs) in the industry.
- Work as part of the recruiting team to develop and implement best practices and improvements to our company.
- Create and deliver virtual and in-person presentations about Cameron-Brooks, military-to-business transition, and interview concepts.
- Conduct assessments of JMOs for entry into the Cameron-Brooks program.
- Participate as a key management-level leader in the company to help build the business.
- Coach and mentor JMO candidates through our Development Program.
- Serve as a key leader and member of the Career Conference team.
- Provide support to JMOs and clients during the post-conference interview process.
- Coach and mentor Cameron-Brooks alumni through their careers.
- Initiate and maintain alumni development programs.
Our Purpose: “To serve others to help them reach their potential and dreams.” We achieve that purpose each day through living and holding one another accountable to our values: High Quality and Excellence, Continuous Learning and Growth, Clear and Transparent Communication, and Servant Hearted. These core values define our work, and we measure ourselves by our commitment to them. At the forefront of our hiring process is identifying individuals whose intrinsic set of values aligns with those of Cameron-Brooks. Many aspects of the Recruiting Leader role can be taught, but personal alignment with our values is requisite for all who join our team.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.