The Cameron-Brooks Candidate
What makes a Cameron-Brooks candidate so exceptional?
Our investment: The Cameron-Brooks Development & Preparation Program® (DPP)
This robust business preparation program (completed by all candidates accepted into our program) enables us to know our candidates on a deeper, more personal level and prepare them for transition to the private sector.
The program arms candidates with:
- Business Leadership Skills & Training
- Successful Translation of Military Experience
- In-Depth Study of Corporate America
- Industry-Specific Study & Training
- Communication Skills
- The ability to make an immediate impact
The candidates’ investment:
- Candidates spend an average of 12 months in DPP before starting their transition to Corporate America.
- They learn to effectively transition from a military mindset to one of business BEFORE they start to work at your company.
- They adapt their leadership strengths to a business context and supercharge their learning agility.
High-quality, diversified leaders:
- Amidst the war on talent is an epic battle for high quality, diversified leaders. Junior Military Officers have broad experiences and exposures that add diversification to any leadership bench.
- 100% of Cameron-Brooks candidates are Protected Veterans and 20-30% of our annual placements are ethnically and gender diverse.