Interested in Subscribing to our blog?
January 17, 2022 | Career Management | Enthusiasm | Podcasts
Episode 140 – Does Work/Life Balance Exist?
Welcome back to Part 2 of the conversation that Cameron-Brooks Senior Vice President, Joel Junker had with alumni Melodie Nye, Carl Case and Mike DeBock. In this episode, we hear more from our alumni around the area of work/life balance. Joel specifically leads the discussion around:
- What are your personal hacks/habits for self-development?
- We go through valleys or slumps where we are at risk of making a poor career decision. How do you overcome that and use that for career progression?
- What does work/life balance look like in your world?
- Words of wisdom/parting advice.
There were also several authors, books on podcasts mentioned through the conversation including:
- The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh
- The Dip by Seth Godin
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Podcast: How I Built This with Guy Raz
- Podcast: Exponential Wisdom by Peter Diamandis and Dan Sullivan
- Author: John Maxwell
If you are interested in exploring your options with Cameron-Brooks and curious about how to make a successful transition, I encourage you to also check out our website, YouTube Channel , follow us on LinkedIn and can listen to our podcast here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download