Interested in Subscribing to our blog?
Episode 138 – A Review of 2021 and Trends for 2022
Welcome back to a special episode of the Cameron-Brooks podcast! During this discussion, our CEO, Chuck Alvarez, and Senior Vice President, Joel Junker, sit down to review the year that was 2021 and forecast trends for 2022.
Reflecting on the last 12 months, we’ve all continued to navigate a virtual world and live with continual ambiguity. However, one thing is for certain: this past year kept surprising us. Chuck and Joel will review 2021 as a whole
and look forward to trends for 2022.
The topics will include …
- Why 2021 was so unique from a job-market standpoint (perhaps the most unique in our company’s history)
- What traits our client companies look for in Junior Officers when hiring for their next generation of talent
- The theme of hiring leadership talent
- Tips on how to mentally prepare for a transition
- Defining the military to business transition (and why it’s SO important to define this early in the process)
- How defining your “why” can impact your military transition and career trajectory
- Forecasting trends for 2022
Chuck shares unique perspectives and insights, as he is in constant contact with business leaders from just about every discipline from sales to engineering to finance from numerous industries to include healthcare, energy, financial services, logistics and more.
Joel works side-by-side with the Junior Officers in our program along with Officers who are thinking about making a transition. He advises on career planning and discusses transition strategies. With a graduate certificate in Organizational & Leadership Coaching, he offers valuable expertise to any and every officer who asks for help.
We hope you enjoy this discussion.