JMO Base Visits
Attend a Cameron-Brooks Information Meeting near you.
Our presentation, "Considering a Business Career? What You Should Know", provides valuable information for anyone considering a military transition to Corporate America.
In response to the recent travel restrictions, and out of respect for the efforts by our healthcare industry, Cameron-Brooks will conduct all base visits, one-on-one consultations and interview skill workshops via video and phone conference through the end of December. We remain steadfastly dedicated to helping Junior Military Officers transition successfully and we are conducting business as usual.
By attending this Information Meeting you will:
- Get the answers you need to help make an educated decision about how making a military transition could affect your future.
- Optimize your time and save months of research by gathering focused, accurate information.
- Learn how to successfully transition, if you decide Corporate America is right for you.
After the Information Meeting, we encourage you to schedule a FREE Personal Marketability Assessment the following day.
In this one-on-one meeting:
- You’ll learn what careers are viable options for you and the salary range you can expect.
- You’ll discover how to utilize your specific credentials and military experience to improve your marketability.
- You’ll receive individual advice on the best time to enter Corporate America based upon your personal needs.
For more information about these events, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Recruiting Team Leader handling your location below.