Interested in Subscribing to our blog?
Episode 73 – From Army Officer to Account Manager – JMO Transition Lessons Learned
Welcome back! On this episode, we feature Ben Sewell’s JMO transition from Army officer to account manager. Ben transitioned to Corporate America in 2014. He’s in an Account Management role at Altec. In this episode we discuss:
- Altec is and what they do (learn more on their YouTube channel)
- Ben’s customers and how he brings value to them
- Some of the best things about being in an account management/business development role
- How his military background connects to what he’s doing now
- A specific deal he’s worked on recently
- A typical day-in-the-life for Ben
- Career progression
Ben’s experience is so helpful to getting an inside look at a specific slice of Corporate America. I hope it helps in your learning and discovery process during the JMO transition.
Want more information on how to best transition to Corporate America? Be sure to check out the Cameron-Brooks blog and our book
PCS to Corporate America: From Military Tactics to Corporate Interviewing Strategy, Fourth Edition.