What a Business Career Is Really Like Recorded Webcast
“What’s it really like in business? Will I be satisfied and find meaning in my work if I transition from the military to business? How will my skills translate?”
These are top of mind questions many military officers have about a transition, and we asked two Cameron-Brooks Alumni to answer these questions in an hour long webcast we recorded earlier this week. Click here to watch the webcast to get their perspective on the above questions. (If the link does not work, copy and paste the following link into your browser: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/318049490978462466)
Webcast highlights include the following:
• Hear from a former Naval Aviator who transitioned into professional sales with Biosense Webster (Division of Johnson & Johnson) and a former Army Artillery officer who transitioned into manufacturing with Unilever.
• Listen to their considerations and decisions in their Military to Business Transition and their decision to partner with Cameron-Brooks.
• Learn the value of conducting a true career search and how they have applied their JMO experience to business.
• Uncover myths, fallacies and truths about careers in professional sales and manufacturing.
• Learn about what it means to be a development candidate and about possible career progression and promotional opportunities. FYI: Both alumni have been promoted twice in less than 5 years!
Joel Junker, Rob Davis and Pete Van Epps